Bangor University was founded in 1884, making it one of the oldest and most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK. For more than 125 years students from all over the world have graduated from Bangor and as a result gone on to achieve great success in their chosen careers.
Situated near to the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia and with the sea close by, Bangor is one of the most attractive study locations in the UK, but yet one of the least expensive places to be a student in the UK.
All applications received on or before the 1st June 2012 will be automatically considered for a scholarship of up to £1,000.
- Successful candidates who have applied to study at Bangor University before the 1st June 2012 will be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- The International Scholarship will apply to undergraduate students beginning their courses in September 2012.
- Students who receive other types of scholarships from Bangor University or other sources will not be entitled to the International Scholarship.
- The International Scholarship is offered in the form of a deduction in tuitions fees which are payable by the end of October, 2012.
- The scholarship is not open to UK/EU applicants.
The scholarship will continue each year throughout the undergraduate programme subject to students achieving the required grades. Applicants are NOT required to complete a separate scholarship application form for the International Scholarship.
For more information, please visit official website.