The online application form can be accessed via the link below. Before starting the application, please carefully to read the information concerning about application qualifications and instructions. The online application website will ask you to create your own account with your personal password. This will allow you to start the application, save it and to continue it at a later time. Do not forget to submit your application when you are done!
The undergraduate degree programs which will accept international students in the 2012-2013 academic year are as following:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in International Management and Trade*
- Bachelor of Arts in Management Information Systems*
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Law
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture*
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering*
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Science in Gastronomy and Restaurant Management*
- Bachelor of Science in Air Transportation Management
- Bachelor of Science in Pilot Training*
Provide the following documentation by mail or electronic medium during the application period.
- Application Form. Please complete all parts carefully and attach (for electronic submissions) or enclose (in the case of mailing or faxing) copies of all required documents (picture, passport identity page, high school diploma and transcript, test scores, ect.).
- Copy of exam results you are using to meet the application requirements listed above.
- Copy of lycée/high school diploma if you have already graduated. For diplomas not written in English or Turkish, a translation of the diploma into English or Turkish should be provided. For lycées/high schools abroad, an equivalence letter obtainable from the Ministry of Education of Turkey or local Turkish Embassy certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish high school will be required at registration. If you are in your last year of secondary education, the diploma (in original) and equivalence letter will be required at registration.
- Copy of your high school transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved. For transcripts not written in English or Turkish, a translation of the transcript should be provided. If an explanation of the grading system is not included in the transcript, a document providing such information should be attached.
- If available, a copy of TOEFL-IBT results taken within the last 2 years and with a minimum score of 80 (Özyeğin University TOEFL code: 5991). If you do not submit your TOEFL score you will need to take the English Language Placement and Proficiency Tests administered by the Özyeğin School of English Language Instruction during the registration period. Depending on the results of these tests, you may be placed in the English language instruction program before entering your undergraduate study program or start your undergraduate study program directly.
- Copy of your passport (pages with photograph and identity information)
- Two passport size photographs (should be 4.5 cm x 6 cm, taken within the last 6 months, standard head shots; please also write your first and last name on the back)
Applications will be evaluated within the approved international student quota according to their relative merit for acceptance and scholarship offers. Acceptance decisions are rendered by the relevant Faculty Executive Board. If necessary, you may be interviewed via phone or e-mail.
Accepted students will be sent a letter of acceptance by the university.
You will need to submit the documents supporting your application in original upon enrolment to the university; failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your acceptance.
In case of acceptance, you will need to obtain a student visa to enter Turkey. You will not qualify for a student residence permit if you enter without a student visa.
Please direct all of your inquiries and submit the relevant application documents to the following:
Nisantepe Mah. Orman Sok. No: 13
34794 Alemdag Cekmekoy İstanbul
Visit Official Website.
767 total views, 3 views today