The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas students to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia. Students will be able to work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers in A*STAR labs. This award will normally be for students in the later years of a Bachelor or Master level program. Students considering PhD studies in A*STAR are encouraged to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) programme
Open to international students in science and engineering related disciplines who are :
- Undergraduate students in their third or fourth year; or
- Master students.
- Monthly stipend of $1,500 (up to a maximum of 6 months)
- Airfare, accommodation, bench fees and other additional allowance will not be provided.
- Research attachment periods may vary from 2 to 6 months.
- SIPGA applications are invited through nominations by A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia only.
- Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
- Email A*GA Scholarship Officer, Joanna Ng (email@example.com) or contact her at (+65) 6826 6234
381 total views, 2 views today