- Candidates should have a master degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Candidates must have one of the following English scores.
- TOEIC :630, TOEFL(PBT):500, TOEFL(CBT):185, TOEFL(IBT):62,IELTS:5.2
- Tuition fee will be waived.
- Dormitory room will be freely provided with charging the utility fee.
- Additional salary will be provided with 800,000Won(1st year), 900,000Won(2nd year), 1,000,000Won(3rd year and after).
* 1USD = 1,150Won
Scholarship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Visit official website.
539 total views, 1 views today