The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Queen Elizabeth II international scholarships worth £7,000 towards tuition fees for a one year masters course to graduates of the Universitas 21 (U21) community. These scholarships are offered as a symbol of our commitment to the U21 network and the benefits of international educational co-operation.
Who we are looking for
- applicants must be a graduate of a Universitas 21 University
- applicants should have an excellent academic background obtaining a good 2:1 equivalent bachelors degree as a minimum
- applicants should also demonstrate excellence in an area of their life. This might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extra curricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in their working life or through volunteering and service to others
- applicants must also outline the contribution they will make to the University of Birmingham as a student and what they expect to gain from studying here
- be overseas for fee purposes
- have applied for a one year full time masters course and have been issued with a student id number
- must not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source
- any application received without an id number will not be considered
- be in the final year of a bachelor degree at a partner Universitas 21 institution within the last five years of the proposed date entry to the University of Birmingham
- have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK
For information on living cost for the UK please visit the International student Advisory Service Visit official website.
For a list of eligible U21 institutions please visit the U21 official website.
Please be aware that you must have made an application to study at the University of Birmingham before submitting a scholarship application.
895 total views, 3 views today