P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada.
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study, working toward a graduate degree in a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student must not hold citizenship or permanent residency of the United States or Canada.
- Scholarships are not given for research, internships, practical training, or travel.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining and be enrolled on campus for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working on dissertations only are not eligible as first-time applicants.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $10,000.
Deadline: 31st January.
For more scholarship information and application, visit: P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund Website at http://www.peointernational.org/
404 total views, 1 views today