This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.
The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering up to five Liberal Arts Scholarships of £15,000 each (£5,000 per annum) to those successfully applying for entry into the BA Liberal Arts in September 2012.
The scholarships are designed to offer assistance to outstanding candidates who are in need of extra financial support to undertake the degree.
Scholarships will therefore be awarded on the basis of:
- the strength of candidates` applications, particularly their academic achievements and
- the applicant`s financial assessment
Applications are open to both UK and international applicants.
Scholarships are worth £15,000 each, payable over 3 years. This means that you will receive £5,000 in each of your three years of study (repeat years or breaks in study will not be funded), and will be dependent upon continued satisfactory academic progress and attendance.
Am I eligible to apply?
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- you should be undertaking your first degree;
- you should be applying for the BA Liberal Arts undergraduate programme 2012 entry;
- you should have a household income of £42,600 or less (or international equivalent);
- if you are a Home/EU student, you should have applied for your maximum entitlement to UK government help with tuition fees and loans/grants for living costs support;
- if you are a Home student, you must have given Student Finance England `consent` to share your financial information with the College;
- if you are an International student, you should demonstrate that you have applied for your maximum entitlement to help with tuition fees and living costs support from you home government.
How do I complete the application form?
Please ensure you answer all questions and complete all sections of the form. The questions on the form are designed to establish your financial and academic circumstances as clearly as possible.
You will need to supply documentary evidence with your application (see checklist below). If these are not supplied, your application will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 January 2012.
Visit Official Website
872 total views, 3 views today