The College of Fine Arts (COFA) is offering a number of scholarships to International high achieving students commencing their studies in 2012.
All international students who have submitted an application to study at UNSW and who have an unconditional offer by 30 April 2012 for Semester 2, 2012 will be automatically considered for these scholarships. No separate scholarship application is required.
Successful recipients of the International High Achiever Scholarships will be advised as follows Semester 2 2012 – from May 2012 through to July 2012
Available International High Achiever Scholarships include:
- Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate (IB) applying through UAC: $12,240 1 year, Highest ATAR or IB score
- Offshore Preparation Program: $12,240 1 year, Highest GPA or equivalent
- UNSW Foundation Studies (Australian Campuses) – Design Stream: $2,750 1 year, Highest GPA
- UNSW Institute of Language Undergraduate Conditional Package Offers: $3,915 1 year, Highest GPA or equivalent
- Design, Media, Art Administration Professionals: $12,000 1 year, Highest GPA from previous study
- UNSW Institute of Language Postgraduate Conditional Package Offers: $3,915 1 year, Highest GPA from previous study
For further information about the College of Fine Arts International High Achiever Scholarships please contact:
Dr Vaughan Rees
Associate Dean, International
College of Fine Arts
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +61 2 9385 0709
- Students considered for the UNSW Institute of Languages Package Offer scholarships will not be required to have an unconditional offer.
- UNSW reserves the right to make scholarship offers to students whose applications are received after the cut-off date in certain circumstances.
- Offshore preparation programs include Singapore Junior Colleges, Vietnam Gifted Schools, CAFA International Foundation Program and International Schools
- Eligible countries for all Institute of Languages scholarships include: China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan and South America.
For more information, please visit official website.
1,243 total views, 1 views today