Swansea University’s International Development Office has Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate 1) above average academic qualifications and 2) financial need.
Scholarships are open to all subject areas.
Who is eligible:
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University eg. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, bursaries
- Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
- Candidates must pay their £2000 deposit by 1st June 2011, to be eligible to receive their scholarship.
- Candidates can apply direct or be nominated by a School or College at Swansea or by a regional representative
- Deadline for application 1st July 2011
How to Apply:
Scholarship applications can be submitted from the 1st February 2011.
Candidates can apply:
- Direct to the International Development Office: [email protected]
- Through a regional representative/agent nominated by the International Office
- Through Swansea’s academic Schools
All candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea before applying for an International Scholarship. Please attach a transcript detailing your courses and grades.
Scholarship Application Form.pdf
Scholarship Application Form.doc
Contact: Contact the International Office at [email protected] or telephone +44 (0) 1792 602365