The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. But meeting these challenges is both more complicated and requires greater skill than perhaps at any other time in human history.
At ADA, we are motivated by a need to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we know that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world, and to promote intellectual inquiry on many topics.
Hence, Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy has launched Heydar Aliyev Fellowship. Named after Heydar Aliyev, Azerbaijan`s national leader and visionary statesman, the fellowship is meant to prepare global leaders with strong commitment to serve public cause.
The purpose of the fellowship is to:
- prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective
- encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development
- actively participate in international human capacity enhancement efforts
- enhance diversity of student body at ADA
- promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics
- help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
The Heydar Aliyev Fellowship is granted to international students to study at ADA`s Master and Bachelor Programs.
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA. Only admitted and enrolled students in good academic standing are eligible for the Fellowship.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector
- Minimum semester GPA level of 3.0 is required for continuation of fellowship
- Recipients are expected to actively engage in ADA community
Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy
88 Shamil Azizbeyov Street
Baku, Azerbaijan AZ 1009
Tel: (+994 12) 437 3235
Fax: (+994 12) 437 3236
Visit Official Website
For general inquires: email@example.com
For admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Official Website.
443 total views, 1 views today